If you would like to get a print of the poster, tell us why should learn to code, which of the two posters you prefer and where you want to hang it and we’ll send you a A4 print on heavy high quality paper for free.
Here is a second version of the poster:
On a more serious note, we are putting together a guide which should answer all the important questions about starting to code, such as:
- What exactly is coding?
- What is the best way to start?
- Where & how can coding be used best?
- What are you able to do after 2 or 5 days of coding?
- Am i good enough?
- What skills do I need to learn to code?
- Do I have to have strong math knowledge?
- What tools do I need? Any computer?
- What’s the difference between coding languages?
- Which language should I learn? How do I choose the language?
- What are the most commonly used languages?
- What languages are used the most?
- What are all these buzzwords about (machine learning, blockchain, data science, AI, crypo currency, cyber security, neural networks)?
Are there other questions you are wondering about? Send us your questions and we are happy to answer you personally and help you decide if learning to code could be your next project.